Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Want to KnoW..???( A 124746 )

first time i using blog for class..what actually i want to say in tihs blog...???
not to say but write..
emmm....its not to formal to write in this class blog right...
ok.my first time enter the foundation class on 13.05.2009..??I felt quite nervous,sometimes i felt that i...( the feel that it can't describe )..
the clock show sharpe 8.00am but lecturer still not enter.. i wait until she or he come..and lastly 'SHE' came into my class...The first things that she do in class is she give us a list of thing that we in class must do among our class until the final exam...the part that i like on the list is drama actually..(it's must be fun).after that she make a ice breaking i thought to introduce our friend name and whatever...
On 11.30am...class had finished...

1 comments:

lavender_6 said...

you same like me!!!
...me too..
i like part of drama..although there is a lot of thing we must do but i really like this part...hey you!!!..i hope that you in same group with me in making of drama!!!..i think i know who are you..hahahaha..(apPle_Qarz)..A124788