Wednesday, May 13, 2009

1st day class

hi everyone...there are such many thing to do huh for this course...taking short sem that mean no holiday…haha…horray! I like short sem…don’t sigh jah!!!...it just begin..but it’s ok, since it will give benefit to me to improve my English language…I thought there nobody I know in set 6 since I decide to take short sem spontaneously…hehe…who knows there are several guys from “fac.kejut” and same department with me...they are mie,*muncit*(haha new name,I give it to him),ijam ( of couse he is follows me),rahman and syafiq daud…anybody I did not mention? I think that all…unfortunately there are no girls that I recognize from that class…little bit disappointed, gonna be alone ranger… huhu it’s ok, I get chance to know new friends and they were nice…I hope you all can be friend to me*wink wink*…first assignment need to be submit tomorrow, go jahh!! Don’t be lazy lazy anymore…later you will get the punishment if you lazy lazy...owh ok2..ohh so sick of my head stay alone in this room…dush2!...where is entertainment...i need some entertainment, please give it to me…being dead people already hihii..no lah..emmm ok, I think I’m gonna stop right here..Sorry Miss N, can or not I write like this?..Sorry guys my grammar like grandma…hehe

2 comments:

lavender_6 said...

...who are you eh??..
emm you in third year right??
i like your essay..it's something that i read a poem...eh??..hehehhee...nice to be your friends!!!..(aPple_Qarz) A124788

lavender_6 said...

hahah..u so funny huh...poem of what??
william shakespeare eay??
heheheh...not 3rd year yet...
coming soon loh..i'm 2nd year.. :)
*M.J(A119654)*