Friday, May 15, 2009

hi~~ (ijam_a117678)

Hi friends…

Today I’m going back home…

Home sweet home~~~ :)

Hehehe

Hope all of you will enjoy your weekends with your own beloved person…

Here I want to share something about my journey today…

I’m going back with public transport because I want to give some rest to my motorbike…

Firstly, I take a bus….

Owhhh…..

Its soooo bored because I need to waste my time to wait the bus…

The bus came so late….

Then I take Komuter to Seremban..

My bad day…. I lost my ticket..

Huhuhu… :(

Thank God.. The officer let me go..

I need to take another bus to finish my journey..

Alhamdulillah… I arrive to my home…. :)

2 comments:

lavender_6 said...

huhu..it's lucky for you..apPle_Qarz(A124788)

lavender_6 said...

wish u happy with ur family. a 123501