Monday, May 25, 2009

sleep more,lose more


salam n good evening....

hmm..long time not post new entry here..just read others entry.
actually no idea come out ..don't know what I can share with others..


n today i had read some book n I want to share here even not really interesting...

sleep more,lost more...
what can u understand here??
yes..it mean when u sleep more and you will lose more weight...

Dr.Aronne,past president of the Obesity Society said that with more sleep,

"they have a great sense of fullness,and they will spontaneously lose weight"

it is true??hmm..MySpace

Research at University of Chicago have reported that sleep deprivation upsets our hormone balance,triggering both of decrease in leptin(which help you feel full) and increase of ghrelin(which trigger hunger).

hmm..they are come out with the result!,I think this is really true...just practice it...
but for me,when more sleep make me more lazy..

p/s sleep maybe the cheapest and easiest obesity treatment for others but not for me...I will become more indolent!!

7 comments:

lavender_6 said...

Owh really?
I didn't expect that. I thought sleep can make someone fat.

Wah... this is a good news for people who likes sleep most.

Huhuhu...

lavender_6 said...

Owh really?
I didn't expect that. I thought sleep can make someone fat.

Wah... this is a good news for people who likes sleep most.

Huhuhu...

A121506

lavender_6 said...

many people sleep when their stomach full...
then, they become fat...
the situation that article mention is when u all tension/depress about something..
then u all can only sleep...
understand that............ hahahahaah

kurok post(a117773)

lavender_6 said...

hmmm..it's true??...i know that when we are more sleep we became fat and lazy because we are always sleep without do anything...



::Habibi al-solehin::
(A123856)

lavender_6 said...

Erm....
Interesting of information...
I think sleep more can make someone to fat...
huhuhuhu..
tq 4 your information..
(A122098)

lavender_6 said...

before this,I am also think that more sleep make someone more weight(become fat)....



p/s get more knowledge about this in Reader's Digest(April 09)

lavender_6 said...

thanks,
i appreciate it..
i dont know that info before..
i also fan of sleep..
hehe