Tuesday, May 26, 2009

penguin readers

Hi guys...
huhu..i'm so sad..huhu..do you know..i'm really miss my home..and i want to back my home..but..i'm take the short sem..hurm..so sadly..nevermind..i'm feel better now..=)
for your information..my home is so far..hehehe..do you know,where my house?secret! =)hihi...

Actualy,i want to share about my favourite song for you all..hehe..i know,you all have a favourite song too..right?
Now, my favourite songs is "warmness on the soul" by Avenged Sevenfold..=) it's really good songs..i feel better when i hear this songs..i like this songs because this lyric so touchy and it music so sentimental..=)
lastly..i have special for you all..surprise! This is a lyric..WARMNESS ON THE SOUL... downloads this songs ok..


You hazel green tint eyes watching
every move i make
And that feeling of doubt,its erased.
I'll never feel alone again
With you by myside
You're the one and in you i confide
And we have gone through good an bad times
But your unconditional love was always on my mind
You're been there from the start for me
And your loves always been true as can be
I give my heart to you..
I give my heart cause nothing can compare in this world to you..woo oh...

i hope u all like it..=)

( A123835 )

0 comments: