Sunday, June 21, 2009

wah...so tired

salam...
wah...so tired... from morning till night..all my friends want me to hang out together with them..
hahaha

after i wake up in the morning, i looked to my phone..my friends told me to go with them have lunch together..
i wash up my face, brushed my teeth and went there..
we ate together and i finished it 1st because i'm so hungry that time..huhu

after that i went back to my room and i saw my room is so terrible..
its time to clean up and refreshing my room..hoho
i wash up my cloths amd throw away some rubbish in my room..
wah...now its looked great..haha

on the evening, i planned to have a walk in the ukm, but then mr N and kurok called me, and want me to follow them to the market..for me, that is a good idea, i can eat different food from my daily reutine..hahaha

after i finish praying to allah, once again,kurok and mr N told me they want to play bowling..haha
oh my...you pick a right person..haha
so with kurok,mr N,kuhh,aja-aja together went to the metro kajang..
we had a good time there..
with kurok playing so well and perform his style like tiger woods..hahaha

before that,we also have time to sing together...haha
in the karaoke musicbox...wah..aja ur voice like agnes monica..hoho
then we try our best to sing an english song..haha
we had a good time together..hoho
miss that time..
i guess it will be more fun when all of our class joining us..huhu
but some of you had a problem and its ok..next time we can hang out again k...

to kurok,mr n,kuhh, aja-aja...
...after this lets go to a different place..we need to travel to a different place so we can know more about our surrounding...hoho
mr n...you sponsor all of our games and food k...hahahaha=p
good night..

2.13am,june 21st 2009,k4d204 kAB, UKm

0 comments: