Sunday, June 21, 2009

hai..Don't Be jealous...By a118023...










hai my Myfriend..Happy sunday...hehee..I know must all of u woke up lately today..hehehe
me 2..Because yesterday night i,shafik,shida,najmi and amer go 2 metro point....huhuhu...we're do played bowling...huhu..don't be joulus huhuhu....i hope next time we can out 2gether..hehehe........
see my picyute....huhuhu,....but i'm so woried about exam..eerererrerrrrr....so scared 2 2morrow...

2 all my friend add me at my YM....

aja_aqua87@yahoo.com
or
you can see my blog also at

www.aja-jaja.blogspot.com

Thanks to become my friend...i hope we can use this Lavender6 blog anytime..so we can close friendship...muakss...Miss u all...




1 comments:

lavender_6 said...

oittt,,,,not najmi k,nazmi....pliz correct that error...huhuhu